MIG COFFEE OVERVIEW
MIG COFFEE, or one of the Sector MIG LTD started in 2004, The goal was to help farmers in the region of south western Rwanda located in Huye and Nyamagabe district to improve the quality and quantity of coffee and the quality of life for the farmers. MIG COFFEE Produce and supply fully washed (Specialty) Arabica Bourbon coffee, first grade, 15+ bean size grown in high altitude farms in the hills of south region of Rwanda.
- Work to improve the quality and quantity of coffee that farmers produce on their farms.
- Improve the social condition of the farmers by paying medical insurance(mutuelle de sante).
- improving the condition of the farms by implementing new practices into the production of our coffee.
- Our passion to build great relationships with farmers, families, and the communities, as we continue to improve their social conditions.
- hold the upmost importance in getting to know our employees and farmers, understanding their needs and desires in the coffee industry.
- buying 100% of our coffee directly from the farmers we work together to ensure fair pay.